Here the best semiconductor companies in Austin, Texas. This list includes the top semiconductor companies in Austin, Texas for 2022.
Table of Contents
- 1. Tempo Semiconductor, Inc.
- 2.Samsung Austin Semiconductor is a semiconductor manufacturer based in Austin, Texas.
- 4.NXP Semiconductor is a semiconductor manufacturer.
- 5.Crux Semiconductor is a semiconductor manufacturer.
- 6.Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates, Inc. is a company that manufactures semiconductor equipment.
- Company No. 7: Semiconductor Support Services, Inc
- 8 .Brooks Automation Inc. is the eighth company on the list.
- 9. Neutralization Technology (Muto Technology)
- 10. ON Semiconductor is the tenth company on the list.
1. Tempo Semiconductor, Inc.
combines its extensive IP portfolio in ultra-low power mixed-signal, analog, and DSP technology to deliver not only silicon but also firmware, software, and board-level design files that enable complete turn-key solutions, which enhance our customer’s end-user audio experience while accelerating their time to market. Tempo Semiconductor, Inc., is a privately held company headquartered in San Jose, California.
Tempo is a privately held semiconductor firm based in Austin, Texas, with offices and design facilities in other locations across the world. In addition to a substantial patent and product portfolio, Tempo recently acquired the Audio Business Unit of Integrated Device Technologies (IDT), which had previously been bought from SigmaTel. Tempo has more than $100 million in invested capital. Thus, we have a long history of supplying best-in-class audio goods that dates back more than two decades. SigmaTel is well-known for its audio advancements, which have resulted in numerous industry firsts. We at SigmaTel invented this technology, which is now being incorporated into the latest Tempo products by our founding team members and design team members.
Tempo’s product lines are aimed at the consumer, professional, gaming, and industrial Internet of Things markets, among others. PCs, laptop and tablet computers, headphones, headsets, printers, video displays, game consoles, and a range of other devices are among the products that feature our technology built-in, as well as headphones and headsets. We can maximize the end-user experience in a wide range of applications, from wireless streaming audio devices to airplane infotainment systems to Lightning and USB-C linked headphones – and everything in between – wherever audio requirements exist.
- Codecs and hubs for the I2S protocol
- Audio Amplifiers are devices that increase the volume of audio.
- Products that are distinct from one another
- HDA Codecs (High Definition Audio Codecs)
- Codecs for the AC’97 standard
+1 512 827-3440 is the phone number to call.
Texas 78759, 8627 N Mopac Expressway #130, Austin, Texas 78759, United States
2.Samsung Austin Semiconductor is a semiconductor manufacturer based in Austin, Texas.
In addition to being a member of the wider Austin community, Samsung Austin Semiconductor recognizes and respects the importance of its role as a responsible corporate citizen. While we at Samsung Austin Semiconductor are committed to the global mission of our parent business, Samsung Electronics, we also have our own unique vision.
In addition, we are dedicated to serving our local community.
Overview of the Foundry
SAS Technology is an acronym that stands for “Sample Analysis and Synthesis.”
+1 512-672-1000 is the phone number to call.
Address: 12100 Samsung Blvd, Austin, Texas 78754, United States of America
In addition to providing semiconductor and system solutions for the communications, defense & security, aerospace, and industrial applications, Microsemi Corporation is also a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MCHP). Among the company’s products are high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs, and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, which are used to set the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies, and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions, including Power-over-Ethernet ICs and Microsemi is based in Aliso Viejo, California, and employs over 5,000 people.
- Audio & Voice (A&V)
- Protection of the Circuit
- Solutions for Data Centers
- Drivers, interfaces, and PCIe switches are all examples of PCIe switches.
- Ethernet and Power over Ethernet (PoE) Solutions
- FPGA and SoC are two types of integrated circuits.
+1 512-228-5400 is the phone number to call.
Located at: 4509 Freidrich Ln #200 in Austin, Texas 78744, United States of America
4.NXP Semiconductor is a semiconductor manufacturer.
“I am confident that NXP will be at the forefront of technical solutions that will have a lasting impact on society.” As a result, we have a greater role to play in our increasingly digital world, enabling a safer society through secure contactless interactions, more artificial intelligence and machine learning-based sensors for medical equipment and treatments, as well as innovations for sustainable and environmental developments, such as automotive electrification and safer driving.”
Since we are a forward-thinking group of experts working in an exciting and multinational sector, we are always on the lookout for motivated, talented individuals who will embrace the freedom and challenges that we provide.
It is our ambition to invent and develop technology that will change people’s lives. To be successful in this endeavor, we must work hard, never give up, and always strive for excellence. However, life at NXP consists of much more than just work. We carve out time to have fun, to grow as individuals, and to form meaningful relationships.
- Processors manufactured by Arm
- Applications written in i.MX
- Layerscape Processors are software that allows you to create layered landscapes.
- S32 Automotive Platform is a platform for automobiles.
- Arm microcontrollers
- MCUs with a Wide Range of Applications
- Crossover MCUs based on the i.MX RT architecture
- Processors with a high level of power architecture
The address is 3501 Ed Bluestein Blvd in Austin, Texas, 78721, United States.
5.Crux Semiconductor is a semiconductor manufacturer.
Our company, Crux Manufacturing Inc., is a turnkey manufacturing solutions provider based in Austin, Texas. We bring together decades of experience in precision manufacturing, engineering, semiconductor parts and process development, sourcing, and supply chain management to provide a diverse range of products and services to our customers. It makes no difference to us whether you require one-off prototype assistance, a complex assembly, or high-volume production work; we are committed to assisting our customers in meeting all of their manufacturing demands for their specific business. Every order and every customer is unique in its own way. Every purchase order is accompanied by a quality-approved production plan, which ensures that all customer-specific standards are evaluated and exceeded.
- CNC milling, turning, routing, grinding, cutting, and bending on a wide range of common and unusual materials are all possible with CNC technology. *
- Quick turn estimation for prints and bill of materials (BOM) that have been delivered.
- Consignment Inventory Programs and Customized Blanket Purchase Orders are available.
- In order to manage continuous repairs that require constant inventory tracking, end-of-life evaluation and reporting, Repair Loop Management is used.
- Repair of actuators, amplifiers, anodizing, controllers, monitors, robotics, rotary unions, servo motors, and other electronic components and components.
- Weld repair of hydro-formed and welded bellows assemblies, as well as helium leak detection and pressure testing are all available options.
- Surface finish processing and surface coating services for new and repaired items are available in a variety of configurations.
512-572-7670 is the phone number to call.
Austin, Texas 78758 (2120 W Braker Ln) is the location of the business.
6.Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates, Inc. is a company that manufactures semiconductor equipment.
We are the world’s leading provider of materials engineering solutions, which are utilized to manufacture practically every new chip and advanced display produced across the world. Using our experience in material modification at the atomic level as well as on an industrial scale, we help customers to turn possibilities into realities. Our breakthroughs at Applied Materials make it possible for the technology that will shape the future.
COMPANY PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- WEB Coating on a Roll-to-Roll Basis
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a type of software that automates repetitive tasks.
- Product Library is a collection of products that are available for purchase.
- Sales should be contacted.
+1 800-447-1762 is the phone number to call.
Address: United States of America: 2601 Mc Hale Ct #160, Austin, TX 78758,
Company No. 7: Semiconductor Support Services, Inc
Since 2001, SSSco has provided solutions to the semiconductor wafer fabrication equipment market around the world.
SSSco is a dependable partner who is committed to the following:
- high-quality items are available.
- a high level of client satisfaction
- unique and inventive items
- improving the quality of solutions
- -Components and equipment
- Search Engine for Spare Parts
- the Product Family of the Penulator
- Equipment Available for Purchase
- New V452 SBC boards have been released.
+1 512-267-7087 is the phone number to call.
United States of America – Austin, TX 78732 – 4715 Steiner Ranch Blvd
8 .Brooks Automation Inc. is the eighth company on the list.
Broadly speaking, Brooks is a world-class producer of automated vacuum and instrumentation systems for a variety of applications, including semiconductor manufacturing and life science research, as well as clean energy. Our technology, engineering competencies, and range of global services enable customers to achieve faster time to market, higher uptime, and faster response times, all of which translate into superior value in mission-critical environments, according to Gartner.
Brooks has been a significant partner to the worldwide semiconductor manufacturing sector since 1978. Brooks was founded in 1978. We have expanded our reach to satisfy the demands of customers in the health sciences industry, analytical and research fields, and the clean energy markets through product development projects and strategic acquisitions. Customers all over the world look to Brooks when high availability and maximum productivity are critical variables in achieving success.
PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
- Control of Contamination in Semiconductors
- Life Sciences
+1 512-346-0277 is the phone number to call.
Address: 8240 N MO Pac Expy, Austin, TX 78759, United States
9. Neutralization Technology (Muto Technology)
It is the largest independent maker of cost-effective tailored consumables and disposables for semiconductor equipment. Muto Technology is headquartered in San Jose, California. Muto supplies a comprehensive range of goods utilized in PVD, etch, CVD, and associated procedures to over 80 fabrication facilities in 19 countries. Muto technologies and kits are used by seven of the top ten worldwide semiconductor manufacturers to improve equipment performance, increase yields, streamline maintenance, and reduce downtime, resulting in cost reductions that directly benefit the bottom line. For your Total Kit SolutionTM, contact Muto Technology now!
- Supporting over 130 fabs directly throughout the world, and serving as a major supplier to third-party parts and service suppliers as well.
- All engineering support services are included in the price of the tooling package.
- On-site manufacturing enables for quick item turn-around and scaling up of production capabilities.
- Possibility of making engineering design adjustments and/or enhancements in order to increase chamber performance and/or reduce costs
- Short lead times from the design phase to the production of the first component
- Vertical integration is used to assure quality while also providing a more favourable cost structure than any other alternative.
Product improvement and development are ongoing in all industries.
It is the world’s largest independently owned maker of designed consumables and disposables for semiconductor equipment, offering a comprehensive line of supplies for PVD, etch, CVD, and related procedures. The Muto product and kit portfolio is used by over 130 semiconductor manufacturing facilities in 19 countries, including seven of the world’s top ten semiconductor manufacturers. Muto products and kits help companies improve performance, increase yield, streamline maintenance, and reduce downtime, resulting in cost savings that benefit the bottom line.
512-251-2211 is the phone number to call.
Address:United States of America, 2121 Grand Ave Pkwy, Austin, TX 78728
10. ON Semiconductor is the tenth company on the list.
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is a leader in energy-efficient solutions, enabling customers to make significant contributions to global energy reduction. A major supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, the firm offers a broad range of energy-efficient power management, analog and sensor devices, as well as logic and timing devices, connection devices, discrete devices, system-on-chip (SoC) devices, and bespoke devices. The company’s solutions assist engineers in overcoming their specific design issues in a variety of industries, including automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, aerospace, and defense. A responsive, dependable, world-class supply chain and quality program, as well as a robust compliance and ethics program, are all provided by ON Semiconductor, which has manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. ON Semiconductor is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
- ASSP for audio and video
- Logic as it is well known
- Discretes and Drivers are two types of discretes.
- Power Management is a term that is used to refer to the management of electricity.
- Timing and signal conditioning are two important aspects of signal processing.
- Devices for Isolation and Protection
- Amplifiers and comparators are two types of circuits.
- A large bandgap is used.
Address: 7500 Rialto Blvd, Austin, Texas 78735, United States of America